How I found out Shervelle's Existence

May 12, 2011


IT'S POSITIVE .


Finding out the existence of V is really late. My period was late for 3 months, I just did not want to face the truth that I was pregnant so I did not test it with a HPT. I still remember it was on the 10th May 2011, it was a rainy morning when I was supposed to be heading to school. Not sure what is on my mind that day, probably because I was late for 3 months therefore I choose to get the HPT to test if I am pregnant. 

I was at Tampines One, I sat there and listening to song, not sure if I really should get the HPT. After some time, I think I should and so, I went to get and head to the toilet and test. Yes, the HPT came out to be positive. Honestly, I do not know how to feel when I see it was a positive. At that point of time, all I think about is how should I tell my parents about it since I am still young.

I am in disbelief therefore I bought 3 HPT and tested it all 3 sticks and all came positive. Anyway, still remember the first time I knew about it, I told my BFF, Veronica instead of their biological Father. She told me to go see a Gynaecologist, and so I head to see one on the 14th May.

Went to the Raffles Medical at Tampines and the doctor could even tell it is a baby girl! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts